ESTHER Switzerland Organization
Following a new agreement signed between SDC and the Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine (ISPM) of the University of Bern, a new ESTHER Switzerland Secretariat was established at the ISPM at the beginning of 2016.
A Steering Committee will be responsible for the allocation of grants and start-up funds.
The Steering Committee is composed by the following members:
- Dr. Matthias Egger, ISPM Director, ESTHER Switzerland Supervisor (Chair)
- Jan Fehr, MD, Division of Infectious Diseases and Hospital Epidemiology, University Hospital Zurich
- Nicola Low, Prof. Dr. med., MSc FFPH, Head of Sexual and Reproductive Health Group, ISPM, University of Bern
- Kaspar Wyss, PhD, MPH, Head of Department, Swiss TPH
- Susanne Amsler, Global Health Advisor SRHR, SDC/FDFA
- Alexandre von Kessel, Global Health, FOPH/FDHA
- Nathan Ford, PhD, Senior Advisor, Department of HIV/AIDS, World Health Organization
- Thomas Vogel, Project Leader, Medical Faculty, University Hospitals of Geneva and Medicus Mundi
- Mary-Ann Davies, MD, PhD, Centre for Infectious Disease Epidemiology and Research, University of Cape Town, South Africa
The ESTHER Switzerland Secretariat is managed by Mr Luciano Ruggia, Project Manager, and supervised by Prof. Dr. Matthias Egger, ISPM Director
For questions about ESTHER Switzerland: Luciano.email@example.com